Pages

Friday 4 July 2014

What an Incredible, Awesome, Amazing Day!



 
 
This scrapbook page of my daughter was inspired by the beautiful Storyteller collection from Kaisercraft...I love the fresh vibrant colours that perfectly reflect the sheer joy on her little face in the photograph.
 
 
 
 
I created the patchwork effect by cutting different sizes of co-ordinating papers and attaching them to a plain white piece of cardstock...I then added faux stitching to enhance the homemade effect.
 
 

 
The paint effect was created using an ink spritzer...they are such fun to use and I love the shrieks and squeals from the ladies in my workshops when they are using them!! Doodling was added to the flags to further highlight the homemade theme.
 
 


 
 Kaisercraft sentiments are fab and this one, which I cut to fit,  is perfect for my layout...
 
 

 
I dusted off my Sew Easy tool to create the heart stitching, it's so easy to use and there is something quite satisfying about stitching on paper!
 
 
 
 

Stapled ribbons finish the layout.
 
 
Thanks for popping by
Cate
x


No comments:

Post a Comment